Welcome to our blog

We wanted to start this blog as a way to keep track of all the new things going on in our family...read along for fun tales, lots of pictures and just try and keep up with the chaos!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Update...

Well, it has been a long week for the Burgess family.  Amy went to San Francisco on October 6th for a tradeshow to launch some new products she has been working on.  There is a picture below of the 20 minutes I got to spend outside.  I returned to go straight into another work conference, which ended last night.  Whew! 


Mikey took great care of Ellie while I was gone.  They had all sorts of adventures, and I came home to a clean house, laundry finished, and even a cupcake waiting on me in the fridge.  Really happy about that.

Here is a great picture Mikey sent me while I was gone of a just-woken-up Ellie and Maddy.


I also wanted to give everyone an update on Baby Boy Burgess...we have about six weeks to go!!!  He is growing quickly, about 4 pounds right now.  He has been healthy so far, which we are thrilled about.  Having two conferences back to back at 8 months pregnant wasn't a ton of fun, but I am happy they are through so we can start concentrating on the new little man joining our family!!  PS - If you ask Ellie what her little brother's name is, her answer is "Yellow.  Yellow Burgess".  Yellow happens to be her favorite color, and she is rather insistent that this be her brother's name.  We are taking it under advisement.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment