Welcome to our blog

We wanted to start this blog as a way to keep track of all the new things going on in our family...read along for fun tales, lots of pictures and just try and keep up with the chaos!

Friday, October 14, 2011

An Evening in the Life of Tommy Burgess

So Tommy is definitely on the move, and to prove it, I recently snapped some shots of him one night.  In this 30 minute span, you will get an idea of just how much this child can get into.  PS - it was "Wacky Hair Day" in Tommy's class, hence the faux hawk.

Kitchen Sink Cabinet

Hey Mama.

What?  I am just going to check this cabinet out...

Its fun!


On to the dishwasher, Mom - can I help?

Mom says, yes, I need all the help I can get.

Hey - What's going on out there?

And the only way we can contain him now...in his high chair eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment