Welcome to our blog

We wanted to start this blog as a way to keep track of all the new things going on in our family...read along for fun tales, lots of pictures and just try and keep up with the chaos!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Here's to June...Lake Trip Part 2

Hanging out with Papa

Happy boy!

Both of us are "iffy" here - iffy look on Tom's face, iffy hair on Mom, but we haven't had a picture together forever, so I thought I would post.  Where is my brother with the ability to clean this picture up in post-production?

Loves to drive!

Captain Hollywood.




Tom took advantage of the pool.

Laid back.  Lots of chubby wrinkles.

Kicked back and relaxed.

Ellie playing on the back of Papa's boat.

So this is funny.  I was out running errands, just me and the kids.  Tommy had a major blowout, worst I have ever changed.  I had no back up clothes and had to change him in the back of the car.  So we swung by the outlet mall, and I put Tommy in just his diaper in the stroller and our first stop was BabyGap.  Luckily it was the Ozarks, so he didn't really look out of place.

Playing on some fun toys.

Tuckered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment