Welcome to our blog

We wanted to start this blog as a way to keep track of all the new things going on in our family...read along for fun tales, lots of pictures and just try and keep up with the chaos!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long Overdue

Here is a long overdue update on our summer!

First, we found figured out what Tom thinks is the funniest thing he has ever seen.  He dies laughing when anyone bounces a ball.  Why, we don't know, but its now become a favorite pastime in our house.  Check out the video.


Ellie and Tommy have really began to play together, which is fun to see.  Here is Ellie practicing her future Doctor skills on Tommy.


Ellie is also growing her softball skills...really its an angry looking swing.

It was recently my birthday.  My birthday wish was to have a nice picture taken of me with Ellie and Tommy, and I think it turned out pretty well.



Ellie helped decorate my cake...icing skills still maturing.

A few days later, we attended our neighborhood bike parade on July 4th.  The fun was overwhelming for Tom.

Ellie on the other hand had a ton of fun...




Later that day, Tommy and Ellie joined me for my favorite activity, time together on a blanket in the backyard.

We took our first trip to Fritz's - it was a ball of fun.  Trains everywhere, conductor hats, burgers and fries.  You can't beat it!



No comments:

Post a Comment